As a mom of many, I know all about excuses... And if I havent used them all, I have probably at least heard them all. Excuses make my head hurt! We've all got 'em, we all use 'em- but we dont all let them define us! I squashed my excuses a few years back and took full responsibility for myself and my actions.
I am a strong mutha, serious about my health as well as the health of my family. I strive to set a good example and live by what I preach: Motion is lotion/garbage in, garbage out/you are your actions, not your words... I hope to help others learn ways to get in exercise and a healthy lifestyle without extremes or burnouts. Simple, eveyday tactics to Get The Job Done!!
And yes- usually WITH your kids!!

Sunday, September 2, 2012

Official re-start

This week marks the pick-back-up of marathon training. I found (quickly) that running in the deep south through summer was pretty depressing! Therefore I focused of tri training and let the long runs go...and speed runs for that matter! It's showing now, but it will get better!
I don't have a mantra for this training yet/ haven't had enough time to think of anything but "you need to go!"
10 miles this Saturday, fought for neg splits but was off by 2 sec per mile;( like I said- lots of work to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment