As a mom of many, I know all about excuses... And if I havent used them all, I have probably at least heard them all. Excuses make my head hurt! We've all got 'em, we all use 'em- but we dont all let them define us! I squashed my excuses a few years back and took full responsibility for myself and my actions.
I am a strong mutha, serious about my health as well as the health of my family. I strive to set a good example and live by what I preach: Motion is lotion/garbage in, garbage out/you are your actions, not your words... I hope to help others learn ways to get in exercise and a healthy lifestyle without extremes or burnouts. Simple, eveyday tactics to Get The Job Done!!
And yes- usually WITH your kids!!

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Week 1

(Backtracking) FEEL FREE TO SKIP, REALLY JUST FOR MY USE!
This week calls for a 5 mile easy run, a 5 mile tempo run and a long run of 8 miles. Feels weird to call this a training week, because this is pretty run of the mill for me. The only difference is my determination to fit in xtraining!
Sunday- rest
Monday- 5 EZ; decided to do the hill run. If you have to be slow, might as well be slow on an incline! Went well, faster than called for:)
Tuesday- Shred Lvl 3; Gawd!!! "its only 20 minutes, repeat..."
Wednesday- tempo, 5 miles- 3@9:13; stuck inside:( Had to do this one on the tm, and tempo is not my friend when stuck on that darn machine!! Had to walk 3 times, did it 62 minutes. Gotta get better!
Thursday- rest
Friday- Shred lvl 3 and Yoga lvl 2; feelin good!
Saturday- Ugh... weather! rest. Absolutely NO way I am doing 8 miles on the tm!!

So, Week 1 is done- well kinda, didnt get in my long run. But I will. Feeling pretty good, confident. Get er done!!

No comments:

Post a Comment