As a mom of many, I know all about excuses... And if I havent used them all, I have probably at least heard them all. Excuses make my head hurt! We've all got 'em, we all use 'em- but we dont all let them define us! I squashed my excuses a few years back and took full responsibility for myself and my actions.
I am a strong mutha, serious about my health as well as the health of my family. I strive to set a good example and live by what I preach: Motion is lotion/garbage in, garbage out/you are your actions, not your words... I hope to help others learn ways to get in exercise and a healthy lifestyle without extremes or burnouts. Simple, eveyday tactics to Get The Job Done!!
And yes- usually WITH your kids!!

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Race for a GREAT cause!!!

Mommy's A Runner: It is GO TIME!!!! Race to Cure Diabetes 5K here we come...
mommysarunner.blogspot.com
http://mommysarunner.blogspot.com/2011/06/it-is-go-time-race-to-cure-diabetes-5k.html

What a great reason to lace up and get out there!! My awesome friend, aka Ultara, is putting on this virtual 5k to help raise money for Juvenile Diabetes Research. A great cause, and with your help we can get 3.1 miles closer to a cure!

1 comment: